Releases and Change log
This Changelog contains information about last five stable releases of Zabaan SDK.
1.3.0 (latest release)
- Added support for complex android views (NestedScrollView, ViewPager ) to be directly mapped from Publisher SDK on Zabaan CMS.
- Added support for Publisher SDK which allows to visually map interactions on Zabaan CMS.
- Major internal changes which makes Zabaan more reliable across different app versions, as a result less frequent tech intervention is required while setting up Zabaan over CMS.
- Addressed corner case for audio not playing interaction.
- Fixed assistant UI bug where finger animation was getting removed from screen.
- Removed constraints around setting margin values to assistant icon.
- Bug fixes for Zabaan lifecycle changes in fragments and views of version 1.2.1.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Added support for Activity, Fragments and Views 🎉
- Added a new
showmethod (Check out the related documentation for more information)
- Marked old
showmethod Deprecated (will be removed in future versions)
- Complete Architectural overhaul for the SDK (Developers using 1.2.0 and below might have to reimport some of the packages sicne they have been moved)
- Cleanup methods have been made public and the documentation regarding the same is also available.
compileSDKversions bumped to API 31.
- Added support for Sandbox Environment. 🎉
- Removed WorkManager and custom worker factory implementation for audio file download and analytics api calls from SDK.
- Fixed analytics issue for android 6,7.
compileSDKversions bumped to API 30.
- Changed SDK's internal WorkManager to not interfere with applications WorkManager implementation.
- Updated bench-marking events to measure SDK performance.
- Added cleanup methods to appropriately manage Zabaan lifecycle