Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Implementing Zabaan helps implementing apps in user on-boarding and retention rates?
Zabaan is a light-weight SDK that provides localized audio-visual cues to users once configured with the app. Based on our research, We have identified audio-visual interactions provides user with sense of confidence and helps them complete the application flows smoothly. Having localized content in their language provides a sense of trust and security and users tend to follow the instructions shown with much ease.
2. Is Zabaan assistant customizable?
Zabaan provides set of easily customizable features, that doesn't require application to be updated. Updates are reflected in the app to all the user as soon as they start a new app session.
3. Getting "We are still working for audio for this page" message on clicking Zabaan Assistant, what could be the reason?
This could be due to one of the following issues.
- Interaction for the triggered screen and state are not configured over Zabaan CMS.
- Incorrect combination of Screen name and state might be getting triggered from the app.
- Typo in screen name or state will also cause this mismatch (Screen name and state are case sensitive).
- State or Screen name might not be set for screen in the app.
4. Why is Zabaan SDK not importing after adding dependency to gradle?
5. How do we support multiple app release with Zabaan?
Zabaan CMS provides feature of creating unique release and allows you to modify and manage content for each individual release separately. Remember to replace the access token linked to release.
6. Can language once configured to TTS be changed to support audio files?
Zabaan CMS provides easy language toggle between using TTS and audio file support. Just change language to audio files and upload the necessary audio files and they will be available to user when they restart the app.